Conduit respects each individual’s right to privacy.
At Conduit we realise how important it is for us to safeguard any personal information that may reveal your identity or account information, whether you are our customer or a visitor to our website’s public domain. To show our commitment to your security we extend the following pledge to you.
The Conduit Privacy Pledge
- Conduit promises to never sell personal information.
- Conduit will only share personal information with regulators or law enforcement authorities, where disclosure is required under law. We do reserve the right to disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under law, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, to perform necessary credit checks or collect or report debts owed to us, or to protect our rights or property. In such a case your personal information may be subject to electronic transit through any country in the world. You have the right to request and inspect your personal information and correct any incomplete or inaccurate information.
- Conduit will commit to the protection and privacy of any shared personal information.
- Conduit corporate policies require that employees with access to confidential customer information may not use or disclose the information except for business related use. Our employees respect your privacy and are required to safeguard your information, as specified in their contractual agreements with Conduit. We will only share personal data with our agents or associates under a strict confidentiality agreement that requires the security of all personal information. On occasion, we may assist a company that is not affiliated with Conduit in providing or offering a product or service to you. If you extend your subscription at your own cost to one of these agencies, confidentiality of your personal data becomes the responsibility of that agency.
- Conduit is continually evaluating efforts to protect and maintain accurate and up to date records of personal information. If you identify any error in your personal information or need to make a change to that information, please contact us and we will promptly update our records.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org